Wednesday 20 April 2011

What are YOU upto right now??

Inspired by Yulia's 'recycle' typography (previously blogged) i've decided to use a similar technique to create a boombox from corrugated card, with accompanying text to follow. I've been working in a rough, just see-what-happens kind of way because i intended this to be the initial piece and then i'd re-create the final one. However i quite like the obvious hand-made effect it's having so i might -for once- not be so OCD about it and just see what happens!

Here are a few 'taster' photographs, more to come later!...

My workspace - all over the dining room floor!... Note: my zine from pick-me-up is a great reference with the boombox on the front, there was a purpose of me spending so long in the zine workshop!!
Speakers, tape-deck, main control buttons - what i've made so far...


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment